ATME Organizational Membership
About ATME Organizational Membership:
The Association of Theatre Movement Educators (ATME) exists as a creative nexus for those individuals and companies on the vanguard of the ever-expanding physical theatre aesthetic. Our community of movement practitioners and innovators seeks to both chronicle and craft the continuing evolution of live performance, and to nurture and shape the future of kinesthetic education.
If your company or organization wishes to foster the highest possible standards for theatrical movement training, to promote the recognition of movement for performance as an integral component in the training of actors, and to gain access to the latest research, methods of skills integration, and a network of movement practitioners and educators, then you might consider our new initiative, and join ATME at the Organizational Membership level.
The cost of ATME Organizational Membership is $100 for the calendar year.
Benefits of Organizational Membership:
Access to all of ATME’s online and social media presence, including the newly-updated ATME website (www.atmeweb.org), and Facebook Group Page, including:
- Prominent listing on both our Organizational Membership website page, and our Facebook group.
- An Organizational Membership Profile, so that your organization’s leadership has access to post on our website feed and on our Facebook group page.
- This website access provides Organizational Members with free advertising opportunities regarding workshops, upcoming events, publications and performances.
- The profile is transferrable within your company, to accommodate organizational elections and/or leadership change.
- A subscription to the ATMENews along with the ability to post an organizational announcement in each newsletter.
- The ATMENews is delivered twice a year (in April and November) to our full membership, which includes many of the nation’s leading movement practitioners. ATMENews editions are also archived and made available on our website.-
- Access to the ATME Listserv  for organizational announcements, advertising, and collective information sharing.
- Discounted Individual Membership rate  to members of your organization who wish to join ATME for the first time.
- An invitation to get involved with the biennial ATME Pre-Conference that takes place prior to the Association of Theatre in Higher Education (ATHE) Conference.
- Organizational Members cast two votes at ATME Officer Elections and other special ballots.
 Like our Individual Members, Organizational Members are asked to limit advertising to one website post and three Facebook posts per week.
 Like our Individual Members, Organizational Members are asked to limit advertising to one listserv post per week.
 The current discount is more than 20% off, at $35 for the first year.
Need to pay by check? Please click here.