A way of exploring movement, sound, and breath, developed by Emilie Conrad, emphasizing undulating spirals, non-patterned movement, and sensations of breath and sound.
Members specializing in Continuum:
Bibliography for Continuum
- Marlys Beider. Continuum. (Nov 2004)
- Emilie Conrad and Valerie Hunt Life on Land: The Story of Continuum, the World Renowned Self-Discovery and Movement Method . (Jan 28, 2007)
- Belleruth Naparstek Your Sixth Sense: Unlocking the Power of Your Intuition . (Jun 1, 1998)
- Rosalyn Bruyere. Wheels of Light: Chakras, Auras, and the Healing Energy of the Body . (April 12, 1994)
- Linda Hartley. The Wisdom of the Body Moving: An Introduction to Body-Mind Centering . (Oct 1995)