WordPress database error: [Unknown column 'rcp_gagm.id' in 'field list']
SELECT rcp_gagm.id FROM wpat19_rcp_group_members rcp_gagm WHERE rcp_gagm.user_id = 0 AND rcp_gagm.role IN ( 'admin', 'member' ) ORDER BY rcp_gagm.id DESC LIMIT 9999
Become a member of ATME today!
The Association of Theatre Movement Educators brings its membership a world of information and opportunities. Memberships are available for individuals or organizations. Read on to determine which membership option is right for you!
Individual ATME memberships offer the following benefits:
- The biannual ATME newsletter, ATME News
- Comprehensive theatre movement resources
- Promotion and tenure packet
- Sponsored programs
- Membership directory
- TALK_ATME, the organizational listserv
- Mentoring Promotion and Tenure
- Being a Mentor form
- Seeking a Mentor form
- Visiting Artist/Scholar Fellowships
ATME offers 3 types of individual membership:
Standard Membership – $45 per year
International Membership – $50 per year
Student Membership – $25 per year
Organizational members allow organizations to share ATME’s benefits with their constituents. Organizational members enjoy:
- Prominent listing in our Organizational Membership directory
- An Organizational Membership profile, so that your organization’s leadership has access to post on our website
- A subscription to ATME News and ability to post announcements in each newsletter
- ATME Listserv access for organizational announcements, advertising, and collective information sharing
- Individual profiles for up to three staff, and discounted Individual Membership rate for your entire organization
- An invitation to get involved with the biennial ATME Pre-Conference prior to the Association of Theatre in Higher Education (ATHE) Conference
- Two votes at ATME Officer Elections and other special ballots
The cost of ATME Organizational Membership is $100 per year.
Join ATME today!
Start the registration process here by selecting the type of membership you’re interested in: